We are looking for an Account Executive to join our New York City Profero team.
The Account Executive is the hub of the account team. They build and manage the foundational tools of every account and flawlessly execute logistics. This role will support a large and exciting digitally-focused global brand as a member of the MullenLowe Profero team.
- Brings a digital customer experience mindset.
- Creatively passionate.
- Interested in global experience.
- Curious and hungry to expand skillset.
- Strong client management skills.
- Impeccable communicator with clarity and precision.
- Willing to dive into a complex business and tackle challenges as they arise.
- Excited to build brands through digital-focused experiences.
- Knowledge of how data influences marketing decisions e.g. audience segmentation and customer insight.
- Experience with CRM, customer experience or email marketing a plus.
- Able to recognize a great idea and build upon it.
- Comfortable thinking strategically.
- Experience with digital and/or web creative development.
- Proactively manage internal cross-department teams.
- Thorough knowledge/ownership of timeline + status management.
- Experience partnering with Project Management to manage timeline and key milestones.
- Highly detail oriented and comfortable driving multiple workstreams.
- Willing to dig into the trenches as well as stretch up when the opportunity presents itself.
- Four-year degree is required.
- 2-5 years agency or relevant digital / web experience required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.