We are seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our Human Resources team.
We are seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our team at MullenLowe US. This person will be responsible for finding and hiring talent for departments including but not limited to: Account Management, Strategy, Project Management, Social Media, Analytics, and Office Services.
You love the hunt. You aren’t willing to settle if you think you could do a little research and find the same thing better elsewhere. You love to dig deeper to find alternative solutions. No one can tell you that something can’t be done, because you will find a way. You are most fulfilled when you are juggling a million things at once. You love to make lists, and consequently, get incredible satisfaction by then crossing things off said list. You love talking to people, learning their stories and are energized by the idea that you can help make connections that make sense. All of these traits make a great Recruiter.
The Senior Recruiter will assist with all recruiting functions including, but not limited to:
- Use a variety of traditional and non-traditional sourcing methods (applicant tracking system (ATS), networking, Linkedin, etc.) to attract smart, creative, talented candidates to MullenLowe for various departments within the agency.
- Post all current job openings internally on mullenlowe.com and externally on a variety of pre-approved job websites as well as make sure all postings meet audit compliance.
- Work closely with MullenLowe hiring managers on all open positions and candidate pipelines.
- Identify, recruit, screen and recommend talented prospective candidates for employment.
- Be involved with the local and national ad community by establishing relationships with various alumni programs, networking organizations and career fairs in order to ensure a strategic pipeline of qualified and talented candidates.
- Assist with affirmative action tracking & compliance.
- Four-year degree is required.
- A minimum of 5-7 years prior recruiting experience required, ideally within an agency or staffing environment.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and familiarity of various ATS systems a plus.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.