We are seeking a Manager, Campaign Insights to join our Boston Analytics team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek's 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost's 2016 and 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We are a winning full-service agency with endless opportunities.
This candidate will be a dynamic, solutions oriented, go-getter with excellent written and oral communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a fearless approach to creative excellence and digital analytics and the ability to come to the table with innovative and creative analytics approaches.
- Acting as an Analytics client point person as part of an integrated, cross-capabilities team.
- Collaborating in the development of innovative measurement and analytical approaches to evaluating the value and performance of creative and media.
- Actively managing research partners Mediahub engages with to produce recurring insight reports such as creative effectiveness, brand trackers, competitive analysis, to help guide the creative and communications strategy.
- Applying digital measurement expertise in partnering with creative resources to interactively optimize digital customer experiences -- web site, social venues, mobile applications -- against priority KPIs.
- Mentoring Analysts in terms of analytical techniques and insight tools capabilities.
- Managing junior staff on timely client deliverable completeness and quality.
- Participating in recurring and ad-hoc internal and client team meetings and discussions (both in-person and virtually).
- Supporting multiple client engagements across business industries by producing performance insight and advising on in-market campaign optimization for multiple media mechanisms -- OLA, SEM, email, social.
- Applying a critical eye toward evolving and improving the efficiency of our internal analysis processes and interactions/collaboration with capability teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline.
- 5+ years work experience in a media or agency analytics role.
- Extensive working experience with: Ad-serving platforms e.g. Doubleclick, Sizmek; Audience tools e.g. Comscore, MRI, Exact Target; Creative/brand evaluation tools e.g. Millward Brown, Hall & Partners, Nielsen Brand Effects; Social tools such as Adwords or Kenshoo; Data visualization tools such as Tableau; Microsoft Excel for data manipulation, analysis, and charting. Experience automating routine Excel tasks using macros/VBA preferred.
-Knowledge and experience with the following tools preferred: Multi-touch Attribution and DMP platforms, e.g. VisuallQ, C3, Krux; Attribution, media mix modelling and other forms of regression-based ROI; SQL or other applicable ETL languages; Web analytics platforms e.g. Adobe Reporting, Google Analytics; Advanced TV audience, addressable and connected and DRTV; Test design for evaluating the contribution of multiple marketing variables in portfolio situations; Scenario modelling; Statistical Packages e.g. SAS, R, SPSS; Tagging tools such as GTM or DTM.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.