We are looking for an Account Executive to join our New York City Account Service team.
The Account Executive is the hub of the account team. They build and manage the foundational tools of every account and flawlessly execute logistics.
- Creative agency pedigree.
- Creatively passionate.
- Inherently a leader.
- Fully integrated TV, Print, Digital.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Be curious and hungry to learn.
- Willing to dive into a complex business and tackle challenges as they arise.
- Able to recognize a great idea and build upon it.
- Foundational strategic knowledge.
- Experience managing digital/social + print production.
- Experience participating in video production.
- Experience managing talent and residuals for productions.
- Proactively manage internal teams.
- Thorough knowledge/ownership of timeline + status management.
- Experience partnering with Project Management to manage timeline and key milestones.
- Proactive and collaborative.
- Willing to dig into the trenches as well as stretch up when the opportunity presents itself.
- Passionate about creative.
- Four-year degree is required.
- 2-5 years agency experience required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.