We are looking for an Associate Director, Paid Search & Social to join our Winston Salem Mediahub team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek's 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost's 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We're an award-winning, full-service agency with endless opportunities.
- Understand clients' business needs.
- Incorporate client business needs as a key input to the planning process.
- Build strong relationships with relevant senior client contacts.
- Lead search strategy for all major projects and new business pitches.
- Be the go-to-guru on the team.
- Be at the edge of SEM thinking, codifying and driving a constantly better product.
- Own the process and make best practice a religion.
- Put search at the heart of the agency's offer.
- Continually look for opportunities to solve and sell.
- Assist client leaders in developing new business opportunities.
- Illuminate new business pitches with search insights.
- Grow your profile with Ad Tech suppliers so we get offered the newest and best.
- Be responsible for career development of the paid search team.
- Run regular team meetings, disseminate knowledge and best-practice.
- Coach and support team in collaboration with other departments.
- A minimum of 5+ years professional experience in search marketing (PPC).
- Prior management experience is a must.
- Experience in managing large-scale, enterprise-level paid search campaigns.
- Experience with technology platforms and tools like Marin, Doubleclick Search etc.
- General knowledge of SEO and how it can be used to support PPC and Paid Social.
- Comfort with analyzing data and clearly communicate findings.
- Experience working with media planning and project management departments.
- Passion for the digital world and more specifically search and social platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.