The Mullen Lowe Group (MLG) Worldwide Consolidation and Reporting team is responsible for consolidating MLG results, reporting those results to IPG. The group is also responsible for supplying the parent company with a detailed income statement and a consolidated Balance Sheet on a monthly basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly consolidated financial statements.
- Analyze reported results from operations for variances in budget and growth over prior year and have the ability to comment on those results. This includes various ad hoc requests based on management needs.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial analysis schedules for the parent company.
- Perform monthly revenue and expense variances analysis.
- Assist in special projects including M&A activities, divestitures, step downs etc.
- Assist in the monthly intercompany reconciliation process.
- Provide assistance & support to supervisor.
- Application of US GAAP e.g. equity accounting.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required:
- 4 Year Accounting Degree.
- 2-3 years accounting experience (International consolidation and reporting analysis is desired).
- Must be accurate and timely on follow-ups. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must possess effective time management skills and have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to interface effectively with various levels within the organization.
- Able to work as a team player.
- Strong Knowledge of US GAAP.
- Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel, Hyperion and SAP experience a plus.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.