We are looking for an SEO Strategist to join our New York City Mediahub team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek's 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost's 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We're an award-winning, full-service agency with endless opportunities.
The SEO Strategist is responsible for managing and coordinating agency resources to ensure that day-to-day client needs are met, performance delivered, and all projects are completed smoothly. The ideal candidate must have a strong team management and SEO background (both technical on-site and off-site), with a working knowledge of other digital channels, including social media and content marketing. Candidates without 1+ years hands-on SEO professional experience and 1+ years managing SEO clients will not be considered.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage 2-3 clients.
- Define and drive execution of aggressive White Hat SEO programs. From keyword research through technical optimization, content creation, optimization, and amplification.
- Manage multiple clients and proactively use tools to improve campaign performance.
- Generate monthly reports to display growth and actionable insights.
- Understanding SEO implications beyond traffic building in order to increase customer and revenue generation.
- Manage and on board new tools and vendors as needed.
- Ability to keep up and act on rapidly evolving trends in the SEO industry.
- Work closely with client's content, technology/engineering, product, marketing, analytics, social, and PPC teams in order to further drive the business collectively.
- Innovative ideas and technologies to grow our digital marketing success.
- Retain clients through flawless account management and performance.
- 1+ years work experience actively driving Search Engine Optimization (SEO) initiatives.
- Advertising agency experience is a must.
- Strong understanding of content marketing and experience running content marketing campaigns using Sky Word, Percolate or another Content Marketing Software.
- Strong technical SEO understanding, ability to identify optimization opportunities, and drive teams to deliver enhancements.
- Strong working knowledge of Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Excel and other tools.
- Problem solving and opportunity analysis experience - the ability to derive actionable insights from data.
- Ability to evangelize SEO and educate internal cross-functional teams.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.