We are looking for a VP, Associate Media Director to join our LA Mediahub team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek's 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost's 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We're a winning full-service agency with endless opportunities.
This is an incredible opportunity to run media for a leading QSR brand. We are looking for an individual who thrives on creating big and disruptive efforts across all channels, spanning offline and online.
The candidate should possess a desire for continuous learning and growth, be proactive and positive in their quest to address consumer and business challenges within a changing media landscape and have an appetite for, and understanding of, how to leverage and embrace the mandate for innovation. Candidate also needs to have a digital first mindset.
Candidate must demonstrate superior client relationship and presentation skills as well as the ability to motivate, manage and train a cross-functional team.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Minimum 6-8 years experience in media and/or combined media and marketing.
- Track record managing client relationships and large cross-functional teams.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical and story-telling ability.
- Ability to effectively utilize media and consumer research and reporting resources.
- Proven experience developing persuasive presentations.
- An innovative self-starter - able to identify opportunities and make them happen.
- QSR experience not required, but strongly encouraged.
- Digital-first mindset.
- Strong national and local offline planning experience.
- Programmatic knowledge (ie DMP, MTA Dynamic Creative).
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.