We are seeking a Senior Tune-in Analyst to join our Boston Analytics team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek's 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost's 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We're an award-winning, full-service agency with endless opportunities.
MullenLowe Mediahub's Analytics group applies analytic rigor, data-driven and fact-based reasoning to guide the development and execution of advertising and marketing strategies for clients. Specifically, we adopt statistical modeling methodologies, performance insight techniques, and optimization approaches to maximize the ROI of marketing and advertising across offline and digital channels. We seek entrepreneurial individuals with a background in business and marketing performance analysis, and a passion for translating data into actionable insights.
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for evolving, developing, and delivering business insights across several client engagements with a focus on our Tune-In clients.
- Work efficiently with clients, partners and Mediahub team members to define, extract, and synthesize available data, develop insights and share implications with Client and Mediahub partners.
- Analyze scenarios to assess the before/after impacts of target marketing selection, media choice and allocation on client's business performance.
- Collaborate and partner with other agency departments - Media, Brand Planning, PR/Social Influence, Creative, and User Experience - in the pursuit of data-driven insights and strategies.
- Package, present analytical findings, and communicate (both written and verbal) complex concepts to general marketing and business audiences.
- 2+ years of work experience in a professional services environment; consulting, advertising, or internal client teams.
- 1+ years research experience in Entertainment category, particularly television.
- Ability to articulate customer segmentation profiles and analysis for business audiences with clarity and persuasiveness.
- Client presence and history of building relationships with client's analytics and data management staff.
- Balances desire for quantitative rigor with realities of inconsistent business data.
- In-depth knowledge of the Nielsen suite as well as digital and social media reporting.
- Additional experience with MRI and Kantar Media tools a must; experience applying digital tools to tune clients a plus.
- Owning advanced Excel and Tableau skills to deep dive into the data and visualize implications from the data.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.