We are looking for a Search Supervisor to join our Boston Mediahub team.
Our ideal candidate is a critical thinker, able to work independently and in a team setting, can lead client communication and likes to think outside of the box. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be extremely detail-oriented. You will assist the agency in managing SEM accounts that are integrated into our clients' overall marketing plan, with your key tasks focusing on the high-level strategy, execution and optimization of our SEM program. You will also be responsible for the development of junior team members and delegating tasks accordingly. You will enjoy an atmosphere that is conducive to learning and collaboration with multiple departments, including creative services, social, digital and traditional media. Management experience a plus.
- 4-5 years of Paid SEM experience, directly managing large scale, complex paid search campaigns.
- Deep understanding of Paid Search campaign management and optimization practices.
- Extremely proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Adwords, Bing Ads and bid management platforms.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to identify trends and insights, making concrete recommendations to drive performance.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple assignments, drive to completion and deliver effective results.
- Experience leading a team, including delegating work, completing trainings, setting best practices and inspiring excellence.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to make strategic recommendations, provide frequent updates against KPIs and lead communication for Search at a client and vendor level.
- In-depth budget management experience, from an account to campaign/tactic level.
- Understanding of Display, SEO, Social, TV and Attribution plus their influence on Paid Search.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.