We are looking for a Search Director to join our Boston Mediahub team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek's 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost's 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We're an award-winning, full-service agency with endless opportunities.
- Understand clients' business needs.
- Incorporate client business needs as a key input to the planning process.
- Build strong relationships with relevant senior client contacts.
- Lead search strategy for all major projects and new business pitches.
- Be the go-to-guru on the team.
- Be at the edge of SEM thinking, codifying and driving a constantly better product.
- Own the process and make best practice a religion.
- Put search at the heart of the agency's offer.
- Continually look for opportunities to solve and sell.
- Assist client leaders in developing new business opportunities.
- Illuminate new business pitches with search insights.
- Grow your profile with Ad Tech suppliers so we get offered the newest and best.
- Be responsible for career development of the paid search team.
- Run regular team meetings, disseminate knowledge and best-practice.
- Coach and support team in collaboration with other departments.
- At least 7 years of experience managing Paid Search and Social campaigns.
- Help grow existing business by keeping client satisfaction up.
- Prior experience working on a large, multi-faceted account is a plus.
- Basic understanding of SEO and how it integrates with SEM.
- At least 3 years of managerial experience.
- Day-to-day senior point of contact for clients.
- Serve as point of escalation for internal teams, whether there are issues with clients or media partners.
- Work closely with Google, Bing, Facebook, and any other strategic partners to uncover opportunities for clients.
- Strong communication skills that allow clients and colleagues to understand complex ideas in an easily digestible way.
- Foster and encourage growth of junior staff to help grow their careers.
- Solid understanding of Paid Search and Social best practices.
- Work with junior staff to publish POVs and case studies.
- Help out on new business pitches.
- Certifications in Google, Bing, and Facebook required
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.