We are looking for a Digital Media Planner to join our Boston Mediahub team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek's 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost's 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We're an award-winning, full-service agency with endless opportunities.
The Digital Media Planner will be the day-to-day steward for assigned clients, responsible for developing media campaigns that achieve client objectives. This role drives innovation at both the strategic and campaign level, and cultivates key partnerships to deliver the best digital media opportunities to the client across display, mobile, social and video.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strong media fundamentals including experience across digital and traditional media planning.
- Demonstrate ability to drive strategy, develop and execute plans against business objectives.
- Supervise, mentor and grow Assistant Media Planners.
- Gather and analyze research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight to drive media recommendations.
- Show a keen interest in and knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape.
- Ensure proper planning and execution of media plans by monitoring buys/schedules.
- Demonstrate proficiency with industry systems/tools (Kantar, comScore, DoubleClick, etc.).
- Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and with clients and appropriately respond to client needs.
- Author documents relating to the media plan (must be able to create media brief and RFP from client input).
The candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Be a self-starter who can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Be pro-active, tenacious, and eager to learn.
- Innovative thinker & problem solver. Integrate new ideas into digital media plans.
- Strong attention to detail (little mistakes drive you nuts) & organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task & shift focus across initiatives as needed and meet deadlines.
- Write in a clear, compelling and concise manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2-4 years of communications/media planning experience.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Advanced DoubleClick DCM experience.
- Experience planning, negotiating and executing across all digital channels including OLA, OLV, Social, Mobile, etc.
- Experience managing brand and direct response campaigns.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.