We are looking for a Senior Analyst, Advanced Analytics to join our Boston Analytics team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek's 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost's 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We're an award-winning, full-service agency with endless opportunities.
The Senior Analyst, Advanced Analytics will be responsible for leading quantitative model development and refreshment, synthesizing insights from modeling, and providing optimization recommendations across several client engagements. This role will be exposed to offline and online advertising, consumer insights, survey analysis, and market/audience segmentation.
Primary responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Work efficiently with clients and analytics partners to define, extract, and synthesize available data and share results and insight with Mediahub team members.
- Maintain and upgrade existing predictive models to evaluate media efficacy and effectiveness, willing to develop new models to help answer business questions.
- Glean actionable insights to support in-market campaign optimization.
- Perform statistical analysis of primary and syndicated research, media spend and allocation, and business performance data.
- Support proactive "what-if" analysis and guide marketing and advertising decision-making.
- Analyze scenarios to assess the before/after impacts of target market selection, media choice and allocation on client's business performance.
- Package and present analytical findings and communicate (both written and verbal) complex concepts to Sr. Client teams and internal teams.
- Master's degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a professional services environment: management consulting, market research, advertising, statistical modeling or interactive/technology consulting.
- 1-3 years of advanced statistical analysis in a marketing/advertising environment, including but not limited to cluster analysis, media mix modeling and optimization, predictive analytics, and experimental design.
- Familiarity with statistical modeling, direct/digital marketing test designs, and audience segmentation.
- Must have advanced knowledge and application of data extraction and statistical software such as SAS, R, Python, SQL, Microsoft Excel, and/or others.
- Ability to work with analysts in model development and application of statistical methods.
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines.
- Balances desire for quantitative rigor with realities of inconsistent business data.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.