We are looking for a Digital Media Planner to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek's 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost's 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We're an award-winning, full-service agency with endless opportunities.
MediaHub is looking for a Results-Driven, Above-Average, Numbers-Oriented, Digital Planning Rising Star to join its Western Union Team.
MediaHub has, arguably, one of the coolest offices in Los Angeles. We sit at the intersection of not being too large where you might struggle to shine, and not being too small where there's no opportunity to grow. If you ask Goldilocks, she'd say we were "Just right!" At MediaHub, you can be a media star and carve out a great path for your career. Contained within our walls are media planning, analytics, account management, public relations, and creative teams, working together to create the best work for our clients.
On the Western Union team, we have a mesh of offline and online media planners, and media scientists, who are already succeeding in driving double-digit year over year growth. You would be joining to add your expertise to help us succeed even further. If you've been itching to make a noticeable impact with your work, consider being part of the team driving the success of one of the longest running household names on the planet.
In the role of Media Planner, Media Sciences, you would help lead the planning and strategy development for all direct response digital media campaigns for the Western Union account. You would also monitor and optimize buys to ensure strong performance.
You would be responsible for helping to develop strategy, analysis, and execution of all digital performance campaigns with the goal of driving qualified incremental reach, traffic, and leads, to the brand's app and dotcom businesses. Areas of responsibility include digital display, mobile, video, programmatic advertising, social media, and big data. This role has a heavy focus on identifying audience segmentation and targeting opportunities. Key is communicating strategic & tactical recommendations, as well as, performance results to executive stakeholders.
- Create and deliver effective digital media plans.
- Oversee media plan implementation and timely launches.
- Oversee the delivery of weekly or monthly reporting and provide optimization recommendations to clients.
- Learn about and vet Display & Mobile performance marketing partners.
- Own media budget management and reconciliation process and documents under the guidance of the Supervisor.
- Manage the campaign launch process including budget management and trafficking.
- Project management across assigned campaigns and adhoc projects.
- Programmatic buying across multiple DSPs (ex: MediaMath, The Trade Desk, etc.).
- Experience with SSPs and publisher negotiations.
- MS PowerPoint (required), at least intermediate proficiency.
- MS Excel (required), at least intermediate proficiency.
- Mediaocean Prisma (desired).
- Google DCM (required).
- Knowledge in planning and interpreting performance digital marketing metrics such as: ROI, CPA, PPC, etc.
- Facebook Business Manager (nice to have).
- Adobe Analytics/Omniture (can be taught).
- Proficient in syndicated research tools such as comScore, MRI and Nielsen.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, programmatic media buying and/or planning.
- Effective communications skills, both written and oral.
- 2+ years experience with online media planning and web/media analytics and reporting.
- Ability to work with MS Office product suite including exceptional PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Experience across full spectrum of programmatic ecosystem.
- Strong written communications skills, especially grammar.
- Experience creating media presentation decks.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Be a self-starter who can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Have a strong interest and desire to learn and grow as a digital media planner and performance marketer.
- Bachelor's (4 year) college degree.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.