We are looking for a Supervisor, Media Sciences to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek's 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost's 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We're an award-winning, full-service agency with endless opportunities.
MediaHub is looking for a Results-Driven, Above-Average, Numbers-Oriented, Digital Planning Rising Star to join its Western Union Team.
MediaHub has, arguably, one of the coolest offices in Los Angeles. We sit at the intersection of not being too large where you might struggle to shine, and not being too small where there's no opportunity to grow. If you ask Goldilocks, she'd say we were "Just right!" At MediaHub, you can be a media star and carve out a great path for your career. Contained within our walls are media planning, analytics, account management, public relations, and creative teams, working together to deliver the best work for our clients.
On the Western Union team, we have a mesh of offline and online media planners, and media scientists, who are already succeeding in driving double-digit year over year growth. You would be joining to add your expertise to help us succeed even further. If you've been itching to make a noticeable impact with your work, consider being part of the team driving the success of one of the longest running household names on the planet.
At MediaHub, the Media Sciences team serves as the brains behind all aspects of automated digital planning and buying.
In the role of Supervisor, Media Sciences, you would lead the planning and strategy development, analysis, optimization, and client service, across all direct response and upper funnel programmatic campaigns for the Western Union account.
The goals of the campaigns you would own include driving qualified incremental reach, traffic, and leads, to the brand's app and dotcom businesses. Areas of responsibility include programmatic display, mobile, video, and big data. This role has a heavy focus on identifying audience segmentation and targeting opportunities. Key is communicating strategic & tactical recommendations, as well as, performance results to executive stakeholders.
- Use knowledge of programmatic platform technologies to innovate across ad tech stack and partner set.
- Create and deliver effective programmatic media plans.
- Oversee media plan implementation and timely launches.
- Train and/or manage an Assistant Media Planner/Media Planner.
- Oversight on all aspects of client's programmatic dotcom and app deliverables.
- Lead the team in developing an organizing client reporting ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Analyze the results and make optimization recommendations while the media is live and use empirical data to improve results for the next buying cycle.
- Present complex concepts and metrics in a client-friendly way.
- Responsible for overall media objectives and strategies that fulfill client business goals.
- Lead creation of all important plans and presentations.
- Experience with performance Display and Social Media metrics, KPIs, Targeting (i.e., Facebook & YouTube insights).
- Experience in running programmatic digital buys.
- Experience using comScore and 3rd party ad serving technology (i.e., DoubleClick).
- Working knowledge of data management platforms and audience targeting tactics.
- 4-6 years media experience including at least 3 years in interactive planning.
- Managed/Self-Service Programmatic Experience (DMP, DSP, exchange).
- Proven leadership skills and management experience (have managed a team of 2+).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically in Media Plan presentations.
- Diverse account background including some direct response and awareness.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, programmatic media buying and/or planning.
- Knowledge of programmatic landscape, technologies, trade publications and resources.
- MS PowerPoint (required).
- MS Excel (required).
- Mediaocean Prisma (desired).
- Google DCM (required).
- Kochava (desired).
- Knowledge in planning and interpreting performance digital marketing metrics such as: ROI, CPA, CPC, ROAS, etc.
- Multiple million dollar media plan budget management.
- Facebook Business Manager (nice to have).
- Adobe Analytics/Omniture (can be taught).
- Proficient in syndicated research tools such as comScore, MRI and Nielsen.
- 5+ years experience with online media planning and web/media analytics and reporting.
- 3+ years programmatic planning and buying experience.
- 2+ years of people management experience required.
- Ability to work with MS Office product suite including exceptional PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Strong written communications skills, especially grammar.
- Experience creating media plans and presentation decks.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Be a self-starter who can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Have a strong interest and desire to learn and grow as a programmatic planner.
- Availability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Bachelor?s (4 year) college degree.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.