We're looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join our MullenLowe Profero creative team.
The ideal candidate is someone who sees User Experience as a broad discipline – research, concept development, user testing, design, and documentation - and is okay with flexing one way or the other depending on the project.
You enjoy working on small, interdisciplinary teams, where people from UX, design, copy, tech, strategy, SEO, and analytics all have a seat at the table.
You like to create useful, beautiful things that make things easier/faster/better. You have at least one large-scale, complex, website under your belt, as well as smaller digital projects and apps.
You've seen the back-end of a CMS and understand how it can impact your design. You consider the CMS Author an user too. You get excited about user testing, A/B testing, all sorts of testing, and welcome the input of an outsider's opinion.
We're looking for someone to be a strategic product owner and a team player. Someone who can lead a project as well as a client relationship. Experience across global brands is also an advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in user experience, information architecture and/or interaction design.
- A portfolio showcasing samples of UX documentation (not designed comps).
- Knowledge of the agency process.
- An understanding of the technical possibilities and limitations of digital development.
- Expert knowledge with Sketch or Axure for site maps, user flows, wireframes, etc.
- Expert knowledge in Word, Excel, Keynote or PowerPoint for inevitable presentation decks.
- A love of UX design trends and innovation.
- Familiarity with analytics and SEO requirements, and a willingness to learn more about them.
- Proven ability to design for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries.
- Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills - on the phone and in person.
Most importantly, you're more than your day job. You're interested in what's happening in the world, wherever it is happening; new technologies, different cultures and the out-of-the ordinary. You're looking to add to our culture, not fit into it.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.