We are looking for a Group Account Director to join our Winston-Salem Account Service team.
The Group Account Director is the central point of leadership across all client businesses, agency departments and point for global markets. They are responsible for driving the focus, success and communication globally of the business.
- Creative agency pedigree.
- Global CPG experience.
- Creatively passionate.
- Inherently a leader.
- Fully integrated - TV, Print, Digital with a social focus.
- Must have experience running complex businesses and juggling numerous brands simultaneously on intense deadlines.
- Must prove the ability to create and nurture global relationships.
- Proactive, must seek out information and get ahead of questions and requests.
- Must be able to read the team and know when it's time for a tough conversation or a team rally.
- Creatively passionate and proven track record of selling and launching award-winning creative.
- Able to read what isn't being said by the client and when to stop a project to reset.
- Must have a history of solid partnerships with creative, planning and production teams.
- Ability to build an accurate scope and actively manage the staffing to plan.
- Partnership with finance to update and forecast hours each month.
- Experience and passion mentoring younger talent on the account team and cross departments.
- Willing to dig into the trenches as well as stretch up when the opportunity presents itself.
- Culturally curious.
- 15+ years agency experience required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.