We are looking for a Business Affairs Manager to join our Winston-Salem team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years agency experience and will have working knowledge of both broadcast and digital projects.
In this role you will:
- Represent the agency in a direct relationship with cost consultants.
- Have extensive knowledge of SAG/AFTRA contracts.
- Manage talent payment and residuals projections.
- Execute assumption agreements, production contracts, music agreements, and production insurance coverage.
- Review and troubleshoot vendor agreements and contracts.
- Draft basic releases and agreements.
- Negotiate overscale agreements and music licenses.
- Be open-minded when confronted with challenging new media production scenarios.
- Be motivated to always find a way to support creative concepts.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.