We are seeking an editorially-minded Account Director to join our Boston Public Relations and Social Influence team.
This candidate will be a dynamic, solutions-oriented, go-getter who must possess excellent writing, editorial and strategic planning skills. Experience in journalism and/or other writing and editorial-focus industries is a must. Traditional public relations, social media and original reporting and content development all fall within the day-to-day duties of this position. In addition, they must be an inspirational force that galvanizes teams and is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to make things happen and motivate teams. Significant track record in content development is important for this role.
- Four year degree required.
- Editorial experience required.
- Former journalists, editors, and other content creators welcome.
- A minimum of eight years agency or client-side experience.
- The candidate must be able to write and/or edit all basic and advanced press materials, brand messaging as well as content across multiple digital formats.
- Past experience interacting with executive level clients is required.
- Excellent presentation skills.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.