We are looking for an VP, Group Media Director to join our LA Mediahub team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek's 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost's 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We're an award winning full-service agency with endless opportunities.
This is an incredible opportunity to run media for multiple leading brands. We are looking for an individual who thrives on creating big and disruptive efforts across all channels, spanning offline and online.
Candidate should possess a desire for continuous learning and growth, be pro-active and positive in their quest to address consumer and business challenges within a changing media landscape and have an appetite for, and understanding of, how to leverage and embrace the mandate for innovation. Candidate also needs to have a digital first mindset.
Candidate must demonstrate superior client relationship and presentation skills as well as the ability to motivate, manage, and train a cross-functional team.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in media and/or combined media and marketing.
- Track record managing client relationships and large cross-functional teams.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical and story-telling ability.
- Ability to effectively utilize media and consumer research and reporting resources.
- Proven experience developing persuasive presentations.
- An innovative self-starter - able to identify opportunities and make them happen.
- Must have QSR/Casual Dining/Fast Food experience.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.