We are seeking an Assistant Social Media Strategist to join our Mediahub New York Paid Social team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek's 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost's 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We're an award-winning, full-service agency with endless opportunities.
In this role, the candidate would be responsible for planning and executing paid social media.
The Assistant Social Strategist's main role is to work closely with the paid social and media planning team in developing and executing paid social media plans.
The ideal applicant must possess the following qualities:
- High energy.
- Interest in digital advertising, particularly social media.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Must have strong communications skills and the ability to work with various personalities and management styles.
- Comfortable evaluating quantitative data.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Past marketing and advertising agency internships strongly preferred.
- Strong excel skills required.
- Some knowledge of the digital marketing is ideal.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.