We are looking for an Associate Media Director, Paid Social to join our New York Mediahub team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek's 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost's 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We're a winning full-service agency with endless opportunities.
This is an incredible opportunity to run paid social media across multiple Viacom accounts and become a leader on the paid social team in New York. We are looking for an individual who has a proven track record in managing large, multi-platform paid social accounts.
Candidate should possess a desire for continuous learning and growth within the ever-changing social media landscape. They should feel comfortable forming opinions and providing thought-leadership to the agency and clients.
Candidate must demonstrate superior client relationship and presentation skills as well as the ability to motivate, manage and grow a team of paid social experts.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Minimum 5 - 6 years experience in media and multiple years experience hands-on managing paid social media campaigns.
- Track record managing client relationships, comfortable with client meetings in person or via phone.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical and story-telling ability.
- Ability to effectively utilize media and consumer research and reporting resources.
- Social-first mindset.
- Experience across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Proven ability to work closely and integrate with a cross-discipline media team.
- Excels at managing multiple deadlines with quick turnarounds.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.