We are looking for an Account Director to join our Account Service team in Dallas, Texas.
The ideal candidate will be someone that has strong communication, leadership, and problem solving skills plus a proven track record of developing/maintaining positive client and agency team relationships. They will:
- Oversee the workflow for designated account and communication with the client on key issues.
- Clear the way for strong, strategic creative to live. Defend and protect good ideas.
- Identify opportunities and cultivate new ideas with the client that help achieve the client's marketing goals.
- Collaborate on the writing of creative briefs and presentations.
- Run client meetings - or organize the flow for best presentation, desired results etc.
- Set a positive example for the account management team and proactively provide input/insight in areas that drive the agency forward - organization, workflow, morale, etc.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Openness and ability to wear many hats and get hands dirty when necessary.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.