We are seeking an Art Producer to join our Winston-Salem Art Production team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Art production and management of all stages of artwork procurement for any and all of the agency's creative executions, across all agency disciplines.
- Producing internal and external photo shoots - from finding talent, to estimating, negotiating and pre/post production of shoot.
- Attending shoots, when necessary.
- Searching, pricing, and negotiating stock art.
- Creating estimates, purchase orders.
- Processing invoices.
- Negotiating re-use with any artists, talent, and stock agencies.
- Maintaining relationships with external Artists/Reps/vendors.
- Collaborating with Creatives in finding the best, most appropriate talent.
- Collaborating with Project Managers and Digital Producers regarding the scheduling of all artwork deliverables and timing.
- Collaborating with Account Service regarding the budgeting of all artwork.
- Hosting monthly portfolio shows and maintaining talent wall.
- Maintaining all image logs and databases.
- Learning the legal guidelines surrounding copyright laws in order to advise accordingly to protect the agency and client from liability.
- Assisting with in-house Photo Studio and shoots, when necessary.
- Detail-oriented, organized, strong communication skills and team player are a must.
- Good time management skills.
- Minimum one-year production experience required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience preferred.
- Able to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Diplomatic problem solver.
- Ability to work independently, but know when to ask for help.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.