We are looking for an Assistant Media Planner to join our Boston Mediahub team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek's 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost's 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We're an award-winning, full-service agency with endless opportunities.
In this role, the candidate would be responsible for planning media across both offline and digital media channels. The Assistant Media Planner's main role is to work closely with Planner(s) in developing and maintaining media plans while absorbing as much media knowledge as possible.
The Assistant Media Planner must possess the following qualities:
- High energy, a curiosity and passion for advertising.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to learn quickly and solidly grasp technical training.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work with various personalities and management styles.
- Detail oriented.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Past marketing and advertising agency internships preferred.
- Strong Excel skills required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.