We are seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our Boston Account Service team.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Senior Account Executive with CRM experience. The ideal candidate will have a passion for great creative, strong communication and leadership skills and a proven track record of developing and maintaining positive client relationships. They will be a proactive, self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once - ensuring all are on time, on budget and on strategy. They should have experience in working with CRM clients, and be familiar with running direct marketing campaigns which drive business performance. The candidate should have knowledge of direct marketing practices such as target audience selections, testing strategies and interpreting campaign performance for ongoing optimization.
Skills and responsibilities include:
- Direct marketing campaign development.
- Demonstrated potential to quickly embrace new projects and jump on any and all grenades.
- Proven ability to generate insightful creative solutions, be resourceful and innovative in problem solving and negotiate with ease.
- Motivated to deliver the best work for the brand and the agency, regardless of time or effort.
- Strong communication skills are imperative to building key relationships across the agency and with clients.
- Organized, detail-oriented (always sweating the small stuff) and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with direct marketing practices.
- Four-year degree is required.
- 3-5 years agency experience required.
- Should have experience overseeing an AAE or AE.
- Should have a creative idea first approach and willing to work with cross-discipline teams.
- CRM experience.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.