We are seeking a VP, Account Director to join our Boston Account Service team.
This VP, Account Director will be responsible for a large wireless client managing retention marketing campaigns across direct response and digital channels. This person will be responsible for mentoring a team to step up and grow, thus allowing themselves room to take on new accounts and move up within the agency.
The ideal candidate will have CRM and loyalty marketing experience, and will sync regularly with the brand advertising team. They will work with analytics and strategic planning to ensure campaigns are informed by data and insights.
We are looking for a strategic leader that can motivate internal teams and navigate fast paced evolving client business needs.
The candidate will be someone that has a passion for great creative, strong communication and leadership skills and a proven track record of developing/maintaining positive client and agency team relationships.
Experience and skills required:
- CRM, loyalty and / or direct response experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Great relationship building skills both with clients and internal departments.
- Experience in team leadership and growth.
- Data literacy – working alongside analysts to develop test strategies, to understand campaign performance and to recommend data driven strategies and tactics.
- Creativity - briefing creative teams and evaluating and contributing to creative ideas.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Minimum of 9 years prior experience in an agency environment.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Openness and ability to wear many hats and get hands dirty when necessary.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.