We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Boston Account Service team.
The Account Executive will be working on an extraordinarily creative, fast-paced account. The ideal candidate will have social media experience, but also be comfortable working on non-traditional, non-linear projects. We are looking for someone who is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. They have a keen eye for detail and can juggle a lot without anything falling through the cracks.
- Currently in an Account Executive role or a minimum or two years advertising agency experience.
- Integrated campaign exposure: TV, digital, OOH, print, radio, social.
- Ability to multitask as the day-to-day project owner across multiple projects.
- Flawless attention to detail ensuring all work that leaves the building is impeccable.
- Exceptional follow through and time management skills to see projects through from start to finish on time.
- Effective communication skills are imperative for building interagency and trusted client relationships.
- Enthusiasm for advertising/marketing and eagerness to become immersed in the client's business.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.