We are looking for a Search Supervisor to join our New York City Mediahub team.
Mediahub has been one of the most successful media companies over the past 24 months winning numerous accounts, experiencing growth in all four U.S offices and being named Adweek 2018 U.S Media Agency of the year.
- Lead the Amazon search group within the Paid Search practice at Mediahub, helping to craft and further build the Amazon practice.
- Provide training and management oversight for junior analysts.
- Lead junior analysts to ensure that: campaigns are setup and managed according to best practices and client guidelines, budget and performance goals are monitored daily, reports and presentations are delivered to the highest level of quality, accuracy and integrity, and billing is completed in a timely fashion.
- Contribute in building and sustaining strong relationships with client stakeholders.
- Fulfill relevant daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly tasks ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan and meet the targets.
- Ensure that the delivery of paid search campaigns are in line with performance goals and adhering to industry best-practices.
- Plan, implement, optimize, and deliver paid campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with creative, media, social monitoring and SEO teams to set and execute strategies.
- Building internal processes and training documentation.
- Contribute to industry POVs for clients and internal teams.
- Collaborate with senior leadership contributing to New Business pitches.
- Build close and strong partnerships with platform vendors in order to remain ahead of new trends in the industry opportunities to be the first in market to test new betas and products.
- Build testing roadmaps that help push innovative thinking forward.
- Positively represent MullenLowe Mediahub at all times, maintaining integrity of work and enthusiasm toward the digital industry.
- Confidently and convincingly present research, strategies, and analysis within external and internal organization settings.
- A minimum of 4+ years professional experience in search marketing (PPC).
- 2+ years of experience managing advertising with Amazon, including but not limited to Sponsored Products, Display Ads, Video Ads etc.
- Knowledge of voice search and enthusiasm for further voice search and enthusiasm for further learning and potentially building client capabilities in the voice search arena.
- Prior management experience is a must.
- Experience in managing large-scale, enterprise-level paid search campaigns.
- Experience with paid search management platforms and tools like Marin, Doubleclick Search etc.
- General knowledge of SEO and how it can be used to support paid search.
- Comfort with analyzing data and clearly communicate findings.
- Experience working with account management and strategy teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.