We are looking for an Agency Experiences Manager to join our Boston team.
- The Beat Cultural Platform - Partner with HR as well as other The Beat Ambassadors in helping drive cultural initiatives that impact our physical, mental, and social aspects such as onsite cooking classes to hosting movie nights.
- New employee onboarding - In collaboration with HR, help facilitate and provide specific training to new hires on agency-wide programs and initiatives. Be a resource for employees throughout year one to ensure they are set up for success.
- All-agency meetings - Be the go-to-person to help facilitate on-site meetings for the agency - set up, presentation prep, supplies, coordination between key departments.
- Client meetings - Be a key player in making the client onsite experience awesome.
- Agency-wide activities/events/initiatives - We love to celebrate together and you will help prepare and facilitate great events for our people as well as help spread the word of what is happening in the agency.
- Partner with the front desk coordinator to ensure top level of customer service is exemplified. Provide opportunities for this role to participate in other tasks/projects.
- Sometimes we get a little messy. Help us make sure the "look and feel" of the agency - cleanliness, attraction, adequate supplies in conference rooms, etc. are in order. Walk around to ensure the space is in tip top shape.
- Ensure we all have our supplies and set up a system to ensure proper stock levels are in place from office supplies to eating utensils.
- You are going to be the expert for our travel and expense programs as well as timesheet maintenance. Be the go-to and set up regular training sessions for employees on how to become an expert themselves.
- You will be the contact for our barista management, mail management and facilities and work order management. It's a lot of management, but you can do this in your sleep!
- Collaborate with other administrative assistants to work on agency-wide projects to bring consistency and uniform to our practices. Create an environment where information sharing is standard for assistants. Identify best practices for ways of working and efficiencies and execute among the team.
- Coordinate and ensure proper backup protocols are in place for leave of absence, time off requests, etc. to continue to provide high level of support for agency needs. Will provide back up support for front desk coverage.
- Partner with IT to ensure A/V support, IT support, and other equipment are available for meetings and events.
- Front Desk Coordinator
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.