We are looking for an Associate Media Director to join our Winston-Salem Mediahub team.
Mediahub has been one of the most successful media companies over the past 24 months winning numerous accounts, experiencing growth in all four U.S offices and being named Adweek 2018 U.S Media Agency of the year.
The ideal candidate would be passionate about the media industry curious about what makes consumers tick, and pro-active in their work outlook. They will have strong media knowledge, embrace innovation, demonstrate superior client relationship and presentation skills, and motivate, manage, and train team.
Above all, we are looking for someone who loves pushing creative media muscles and challenging conventional thinking on behalf of our client each and every day.
- Serve as go-to resource for new business pitches that include performance media in scope.
- In conjunction with MH Performance, identify new opportunities, and present recommendations for growth opportunities with existing clients (i.e. new technologies, improved optimization, ad placement audits, etc.).
- Provide management and leadership on key digital accounts with content-driven/site direct investments.
- Work with analytics teams and leads in other offices to identify and develop opportunities for improving measurement execution processes and practices for greater efficiency.
- Work with team to manage client budgets across all platforms effectively.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience.
- Experience using bid management technologies.
- Certification in Google AdWords, Google Analytics; YouTube certification preferred.
- Excellent writer/verbal communication.
- Exceptional eye for detail/organizational skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- A team player, given emphasis on collaboration with clients and large cross-functional team.
- An innovative self-starter - able to identify opportunities and make them happen.
- Strong quantitative skills, including both analytical abilities as well as math proficiency.
- Ability to effectively utilize media and consumer research and reporting resources.
- Proven experience developing persuasive presentations.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-pace environment.
- Tune-In experience a plus.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.