We are seeking a Senior Recruiter, Media to join our New York (or Boston) Mediahub team.
Mediahub has been one of the most successful media companies over the past 24 months winning numerous accounts, experiencing growth in all four U.S offices and being named Adweek 2018 U.S Media Agency of the year.
You love the hunt. You aren't willing to settle if you think you could do a little research and find the same thing better elsewhere. You love to dig deeper to find alternative solutions. No one can tell you that something can't be done, because you will find a way. You are most fulfilled when you are juggling a million things at once. You love to make lists, and consequently, get incredible satisfaction by then crossing things off said list. You love talking to people, learning their stories and are energized by the idea that you can help make connections that make sense. All of these traits make a great Senior Recruiter.
The Senior Recruiter will assist with all recruiting functions including, but not limited to:
- Use a variety of traditional and non-traditional sourcing methods (applicant tracking system (ATS), networking, Linkedin, etc) to attract smart, creative, talented candidates to Mediahub for various roles within the department, and across the U.S.
- Work closely with Mediahub senior leadership, along with local hiring managers, on all open positions and candidate pipelines.
- Identify, recruit, screen and recommend talented prospective candidates for employment.
- Be involved with the local and national media community by establishing relationships with various alumni programs, networking organizations and career fairs in order to ensure a strategic pipeline of qualified and talented candidates.
- Assist with affirmative action tracking & compliance.
- Four-year degree is required.
- A minimum of 5-7 years prior recruiting experience required, ideally within a media environment.
- Proficiency in LinkedIn Recruiter, Word, Excel, Outlook and familiarity with various ATS systems a plus.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.