We are looking for an Associate Media Director for Media Sciences (Programmatic) to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub has been one of the most successful media companies over the past 24 months winning numerous accounts, experiencing growth in all four U.S offices and being named Adweek 2018 U.S Media Agency of the year.
If you thrive on creating big and disruptive ideas across all online channels -- we want to talk to you.
The ideal candidate would be passionate about the performance media industry, inquisitive about result-driven media approaches and partners, and pro-active in their work outlook. They will have strong DR media knowledge, embrace innovation, demonstrate superior client relationship and presentation skills, and motivate, manage, and train a dedicated programmatic media planning team. This particular role would lead one of our most important global clients and require to work with analytics, search & brand teams in a highly integrated manner. Above all, we are looking for someone who loves pushing for ongoing improvement of efficiencies and challenging established outcomes on behalf of our client each and every day.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in media and/or marketing.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, including strong presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, digital media tools and systems (Google CM, Kochava, DMPs, DSPs, DCO, tag management).
- Proven client management skills as candidate will service a larger number of clients simultaneously.
- Exceptional eye for detail/organizational skills.
- A team player, given the emphasis on collaboration with clients and large cross-functional team.
- Vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Strong quantitative skills, demonstrated data-driven critical thinking and problem-solving.
- A sense of humor.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in a dynamic, fast-pace environment.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.