We are looking for an Account Executive to join our New York City Account Service team.
The Account Executive is the hub of the account team. They build and manage the foundational tools of every account and flawlessly execute logistics.
- Creatively passionate.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Curious, proactive and hungry to learn.
- Passionate about the creative process.
- Excited to jump into a complex business and tackle challenges as they arise.
- Willing to dig into the trenches as well as stretch up when the opportunity presents itself.
- Experience managing internal teams and working closely with Project Management.
- Thorough knowledge/ownership of timelines and status management.
- Comfortable being nimble and shifting between multiple projects a day.
- Experience guiding integrated campaign production (TV/video, print, digital, social, radio/audio).
- Experience collaborating with media planning and buying teams.
- Experience managing talent and residuals preferred, but not required.
- Four-year degree is required.
- 2-5 years agency experience required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.