We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to act as the chief support to our Global CTO and secondary support for the Global CSO and Global CGO-you will work closely and report into the current Executive Assistant.
The environment at MullenLowe is fast paced, but we have an awesome close-knit team who works well together and has a lot of fun. This position requires flexibility and dedication. The right candidate should be detail oriented, efficient, proactive, and comfortable working in a team setting. They should also be able to read their audience and address situations with a positive, can-do attitude.
You know no task is beneath you when it contributes to the success of your executive. You constantly collect details of the work flowing through the agency and know the key players responsible. You have a need to know and understand the details of each project to be better prepared.
If you are content to answer the phone and send emails, then this is NOT the job for you. We want someone engaging and exciting.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:
- Assisting in the management of calendars and appointments.
- Assisting with meeting preparations (i.e., printing, posting materials, ordering/setting up food).
- Travel arrangements (domestic and international).
- Preparing and maintaining expense reports.
- Willingness to work early or late if necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to coordinate multiple calendars in multiple time zones.
- At least five years of experience supporting executives.
- Familiarity in the Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
- An outgoing, engaging personality.
- Discretion and confidentiality, which are the keystones of this role.
- Preferred experience in an agency/marketing setting; this is not an entry-level position.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.