We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our New York City Project Management team.
The role of the Senior Project Manager is to coordinate projects across disciplines from start to finish. Managers interface with other departments to facilitate projects in an efficient manner and ensure that projects are completed and delivered in a comprehensive, accurate and timely fashion.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drives internal process and committed to executing jobs to the highest quality standards.
- Manages the administrative setup required to establish projects within our systems.
- Develops project timeliness based on resource availability and helps to scope jobs for client's longer-term needs.
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure adherence to the timeline for overall project completion.
- Coordinates internal project meetings and reviews, ensuring speedy and clear next steps for all parties and depts.
- Coordinating the building and quality control of all related presentations.
- Coordinating monthly financial reconciliation of staff hours and related fee.
- Driving the management and upkeep of Global Asset-Management / PM Hub, working closely with local MullenLowe offices and clients.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Must have minimum 5 years of experience.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and oral.
- Candidate must be energetic, organized, and extremely proactive.
- Professionalism and an effective communication style is a necessity for this position.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.