We are looking for a Head of Analytics to join our Boston Analytics team.
Mediahub has been one of the most successful media companies over the past 24 months winning numerous accounts, experiencing growth in all four U.S. offices and being named Adweek 2018 U.S Media Agency of the year.
As Mediahub continues on its growth trajectory (including Media Agency of Year 2018 and Forrester Media Agency Leader 2019), we are looking for a Head of Analytics to lead the analytics team in our flagship Boston Office, including full strategic, operational and commercial responsibility.
The successful candidate will have a track record of leading and developing multi-disciplinary media analytics teams in a marketing or media agency context, developing world class analytics solutions, and a collaborative work style that emphasizes strong relationship building with clients and peers across disciplines and offices. The ideal candidate will have experience in digital media (including integration of search and social) and traditional media, with knowledge of site side analytics an advantage. They must be adept at working with all aspects of the media technology ecosystem. Finally, they must have a successful track record of delivering value to clients and efficiencies to agencies.
- Leadership of the Boston analytics team.
- Lead definition of digital media best practices internally and across the network on a global basis.
- Management of the team's scoping and staffing in conjunction with MediaHub and MullenLowe account teams.
- Evangelisation of analytics across the office.
- Evolution of the US analytics commercial offer, capabilities and tools in conjunction with broader US analytics leadership team.
- Work with client teams to develop, scope and sell client measurement and analytics frameworks.
- Work with key clients to provide consulting and thought leadership on their businesses from an analytics perspective.
- Hands-on approach to ensuring data analytics projects meet client objectives, timelines and budgets.
- Develop partnerships and relationships with relevant data, technology and services suppliers.
- Participate in new business / business development initiatives.
- ~15 years experience managing a multi-disciplinary analytics team across media, creative and website clients.
- Extensive working experience with:
- Reporting ecosystems (e.g. AWS, SQL, Tableau).
- Adserving platforms e.g. Doubleclick, Sizmek.
- Multi-touch, location based and off-line attribution models (e.g. Neustar, VisualIQ, FourSquare, Nielsen Buyer Insights).
- Web analytics platforms e.g. Adobe Reporting, Google Analytics.
- Creative/brand evaluation tools e.g. Millward Brown, Hall & Partners, Nielsen Brand Effects.
- Audience tools e.g. Comscore, MRI, Kantar, BrandIndex.
- Knowledge and experience with following tools preferred:
- Media mix modelling and other forms of regression-based ROI analysis.
- Test design for evaluating the contribution of multiple marketing variables in portfolio situations.
- Scenario modelling.
- Statistical Packages e.g. SAS, R, SPSS.
- SQL or other applicable ETL languages.
- Tagging tools such as GTM or DTM.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.