We are looking for a Paid Social Media Strategist to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub has been one of the most successful media companies over the past 24 months winning numerous accounts, experiencing growth in all four U.S offices and being named Adweek 2018 U.S Media Agency of the year.
We are looking for a passionate and talented individual to join our Mediahub Los Angeles Social Media team. We need someone with experience developing social strategies, and executing and buying paid social media.
- Develop, manage, and optimize comprehensive paid social campaigns for the brand you work on.
- Execute paid social media strategy across all major platforms.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to execute large-scale paid social programs and social extensions.
- Manage the social performance reporting process, communicating results with key stakeholders in the agency and clients.
- Prepare presentations and recommendations, and be comfortable sharing with the clients and internal team members.
- Experience planning, executing, optimizing, and reporting on paid social media efforts. You must have experience in Facebook and Instagram. Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Snapchat are a plus.
- Social media know-how. You are up-to-date on the latest and greatest across social platforms, have an eye on what is new and exciting in the space, and what brands are doing it right.
- You aren't afraid to jump in, speak up and take charge in a situation.
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a role where paid social media management was a core job responsibility.
- Agency experience preferred.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.