We are looking for an Account Director with significant digital and social media experience to join our Los Angeles Account team to support a large automotive account.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for great creative, strong communication and leadership skills and a proven track record of developing/maintaining positive client and agency team relationships. Extensive digital and social media campaign experience is a must as well as having experience with creative output that spans a wide range of social content types including but not limited to video, photography, original artwork & animation, influencer, media partner content, etc. The ability to think strategically and having a strong understanding of applying to analytical insights into creative is necessary for this position.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team including media strategy to develop creative solutions to brand challenges.
- Manage key client relationships by providing actionable strategic thinking and proactive counsel, specifically in digital and social media.
- Clear the way for strong, strategic creative to live. Defend and foster good ideas.
- Contribute to the resource plans, scope of work and contractual agreements as needed. Represent Digital/Social as one of the key internal integration leaders between offline, digital/social, experiential and media.
- Run client meetings and work through advance brand planning.
- Set positive examples for the account management team and proactively input/insight in areas that drive the agency forward.
- 4 year degree.
- Previous automotive experience and knowledge/expertise of the automotive space.
- Minimum of 9 years prior experience in an agency environment.
- Extensive experience leading digital & social campaigns and activations scaled with social content.
- Extensive experience with social analytics and social content performance reporting.
- Social media savy personally and professionally for all major social platforms. You are always the first to try something out of know about it when it comes to social.
- Experience working with influencers and co-creators.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.