We are looking for a Senior Analyst, Analytics to join our New York City Analytics team.
Mediahub has been one of the most successful media companies over the past 24 months winning numerous accounts, experiencing growth in all four U.S offices and being named Adweek 2018 U.S Media Agency of the year.
The Senior Analyst will assist in the development of data-driven marketing insight and optimization across multiple client engagements. This role will be exposed to offline and online advertising, search marketing, social media, site analytics, consumer insights, and market/audience segmentation. You'll collaborate with a smart and fun team in a beautiful office space complete with barista and ping pong tables. A small, but nimble team will accelerate opportunities for learning and growth.
Primary responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Work efficiently with clients and analytics partners to define, extract, and synthesize available data and share results and insight with Media hub team members.
- Glean actionable insights to support in-market campaign optimization.
- Analyze scenarios to assess the before/after impacts of target market selection, media choice and allocation on client's business performance.
- Assist with developing and measuring marketing stimuli (A/B and multi-variant) test results in collaboration with brand planning, creative, media, and technology teams to build robust marketing and advertising strategies and inmarket programs for clients.
- Package and present analytical findings and communicate (both written and verbal) complex concepts to Sr. Client teams and internal teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline.
- 2+ years of work experience in a professional services environment: management consulting, market research, advertising, or interactive/technology consulting.
- Experience with media and web analytics tools, including DCM, Google Analytics/Adobe reporting.
- Fluent in using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation, analysis, and charting. Experience automating routine Excel tasks using macrosNBA a plus.
- Critical thinking - capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as a enthusiasm for
translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives.
- Experience with data management and visualization tools, preferably Tableau, a MUST.
- Background with programming languages such as SQL and Python a plus.
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines.
- Balances desire for quantitative rigor with realities of inconsistent business data.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.