We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our Los Angeles Account Service team.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, self-starter that can build and maintain strong client relationships while helping the client achieve their marketing objectives.
Skills and responsibilities include:
- Integrated campaign experience (including print/radio/digital/out of home/social/experiential).
- Demonstrated potential to quickly embrace new projects and jump on any and all grenades.
- Proven ability to generate creative solutions, be resourceful and innovative in problem solving and negotiate with ease.
- Motivated daily to always deliver the best work for the clients and the agency, regardless of time or effort.
- Strong communication skills imperative to building key relationships across the agency and with clients.
- Organized, detail-oriented (always sweating the small stuff) and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of traditional, digital and non-traditional advertising.
- 2+ years at an advertising agency
- Must have positive, can-do attitude.
- Strong strategic and analytical mind coupled with an eye for good creative.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.