We are looking for a Producer to join our Los Angeles Integrated Production team.
The Producer provides production expertise and oversight at every opportunity, from concept development to execution. A strong video background is a must, as is the ability to push projects of all types into exciting new arenas, including interactive, mobile, experiential, social media, digital, and emerging tech. As a Producer, you will be responsible for the daily management of multiple projects, assuring their quality and keeping them on time, on budget, and on strategy. The ideal candidate is passionate about production and has the drive to exceed creative expectations. This person must also be resourceful, solutions driven, and organized to ensure high-quality work in an extremely fast-paced and creative environment.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a relentless passion for all things digital and social media, have an eagle eye for detail and organization, and have an obsession with what's coming next. We're looking for someone who has an immense sense of responsibility along with an immense sense of fun and who is not afraid to put his/her thinking cap on to bring new ideas to the table.
- Have respectful and strong working relationships with development partners and cross-functional internal teams.
- Ensure the creative team employs the most innovative production methods and that projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Ensure the final creative product is consistent with the agency's and client's vision, budget, and timeline.
- Work collaboratively with multiple team members across departments (clients, UX designers, visual designers, executive team members, technologists, developers, etc.).
- Identify and source key production partners and internal resources to execute a project's creative vision at the highest quality across various budgets.
- Manage the bidding process as per client agreements, including working with procurement and cost consultants when required.
- Develop accurate and thorough project plans, schedules, SOWs, documentation, and specs as needed.
- Clearly communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals, and expectations with internal team members, external partners, and clients.
- Look for innovative creative and production methods while finding solutions to technical challenges.
- Have knowledge of video production, social, web, mobile, experiential, and emerging technologies.
- Have strong knowledge of online advertising, including media plans, ad servers, specs, and formats for banners.
- Have strong knowledge of HTML, web apps, native-apps development, APIs, and various technical implementations such as CMS, rich media, and interactive video builds.
Experience and Skills:
- Must have a strong background in existing and emerging web technologies.
- Must be creative minded and technically driven.
- Must be a self-starter who can take ownership of a project and see it to completion with pride.
- Must have excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Must take responsibility yet remain flexible.
- Must have advanced problem-solving skills and ingenuity.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines and keep the team on course.
- Must have the ability to make tough decisions under pressure.
- Must be flexible to provide a level of participation outside of regular office hours to support projects during all phases of the process, especially delivery.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.