We are looking for a Search Supervisor to join our New York City Mediahub team.
Mediahub has been one of the most successful media companies over the past 24 months winning numerous accounts, experiencing growth in all four U.S offices and being named Adweek 2018 U.S Media Agency of the year.
- Help lead and manage a key Paid Search client in the travel and leisure space.
- Provide training and management oversight for junior analysts.
- Lead junior analysts to ensure that: Campaigns are setup and managed according best practice and client guidelines. Budget and performance goals are monitored daily. Reports and presentations are delivered to the highest level of quality, accuracy and integrity. Billing is completed in a timely fashion.
- Contribute in building and sustaining strong relationships with client stakeholders.
- Fulfill relevant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan and meet targets.
- Ensure that the delivery of paid search campaigns are in line with performance goals and adhering to industry best-practice.
- Plan, implement, optimize paid search campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Collaborate closely with creative, media planning, social and SEO teams.
- Building internal processes and training documentation.
- Contribute to industry POVs for clients and internal teams.
- Collaborate with senior leadership contributing to New Business pitches.
- Build close and strong partnerships with platform vendors in order to remain ahead of new trends in the industry, creating opportunities to be the first in market to test new betas and products.
- Built testing road maps that help push innovative thinking forward.
- Positively represent MullenLowe Mediahub at all times, maintaining integrity of work and enthusiasm towards the digital industry.
- Confidently and convincingly presenting research, strategies and analysis within external and internal organization settings.
- A minimum of 4+ years professional experience in search marketing (PPC).
- Prior management, mentoring, and training experience.
- Experience in managing large-scale, enterprise-level paid search campaigns.
- Experience with paid search management platforms and tools like Marin, Doubleclick Search etc.
- General knowledge of SEO and how it can be used to support paid search.
- Comfort with analyzing data and clearly communicate findings.
- Experience working with account management and strategy teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.