We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Los Angeles Account Service team.
Account Management at MullenLowe is about more than just client service (although we do that, too). As the connector between clients, partners, and the agency, everyone in Account Management is required to be a hyper-adaptable and flexible beast: offering thoughtful builds in creative development, passionately selling through a campaign, mediating between different points of view and keeping things fair, having tough conversations for the good of the relationship and work — and, of course, being a positive awesome person people always want to have in the room.
Account Management is expected to be the persuasive, resilient, and relentless force it takes to helps great work get made, combining sharp points of view on both business and creative.
The ideal candidate will have an unwavering attention to detail that smoothly drives projects from outset through final implementation and a solid sense of collaboration and partnership with internal and day-to-day client partners. This role will be working on a global fast-paced account in spirits category.
Role: The day-to-day project owner. The last line of defense on work going out.
- Total immersion in client business-the industry, business, and client dynamics.
- Flawless attention to detail, tireless work ethic, dogged follow-up.
- Aim for the biggest success and play a defensive game along the way.
- Anticipate and navigate around potential pitfalls-see around corners.
- Know when you need senior involvement.
- You need to be starting and completing tasks and projects on time and thinking about how and when to involve other departments, teams, etc.
- Work closely with Project Management to make sure no deadlines are missed.
1) Client: Trusting day-to-day relationships so they behave like partners.
2) Agency Peers: Strong, collaborative cross-agency relationships.
- 2-4 Years agency experience required.
- Experience leading integrated campaign development; heavy emphasis on broadcast TV/video, OOH and Social.
- Storytelling ability through Keynote, PPT, etc.
- Experience in the spirits category is a plus; interest in the spirits category is essential.
- Global experience desired.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.