We are seeking an Assistant Account Executive to join our Boston Account Services team.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, enthusiastic and will be an important part of the account team, helping to manage the day-to-day development and execution of a vast range of advertising efforts across all channels.
The Assistant Account Executive will work closely with all departments in the agency, including project management, media, production, brand planning and creative, to ensure the highest quality work is produced. Furthermore, the candidate will have direct client relationships. The successful candidate has the ability to juggle multiple projects and should be driven, detail-oriented, amicable, a strong collaborator and hungry to do great work.
- Managing low-complexity projects working closely with all departments in the agency.
- Owning status reports (internal and client-facing).
- Assists in monitoring budgets and billing.
- Develops meeting recap notes after important client and internal meetings.
- Participates in deck development and client presentations.
- Prepare and maintain competitive reporting.
- Recent college graduate - four year degree in related field preferred.
- Exceptional communications skills, written, and verbal.
- MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.