We are seeking a Senior Social Strategist to join our Boston Strategic Planning team.
The ideal candidate should be fueled by a passionate sense of curiosity and thrive in a collaborative environment. Uncovering consumer insights and staying on top of digital trends are a part of this person's daily diet.
The strategist will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of an account focused exclusively on digital initiatives and have the passion to contribute to digital thought leadership across the agency and its client base. The position requires a thorough understanding of digital strategy, social analytics, content creation, paid media and influencer relations.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to effectively communicate with a wide-range of internal staff, deliver their POV to shape creative and have excellent client management skills.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a team leader and a motivator, being a constant source of positive energy, perspective and constructive input, but not above the "housekeeping" work when the time calls for it.
- Lead a cross-disciplinary team in creating digital initiatives that fuel consumer engagement.
- Partner with analytic teams on social monitoring and tracking, to uncover opportunities and inform brand strategy.
- Mentor junior staff to fuel personal success as well as agency growth.
- Be a force in new business from content creation to the pitching front lines.
- Four year degree required.
- A minimum of 5 years of agency or client-side experience.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.