We are looking for a Content Producer to join our Los Angeles Production team.
The content producer will serve under the executive director of integrated production, helping to coordinate and execute the various projects and personnel that come together to create content within Yeti, MullenLowe's in-house production facility. One of the primary responsibilities will be to ensure we uphold the high standards set as they relate to the quality of the work. The job could require handling postproduction bidding and finishing or coordinating an in-house shoot. You will have exposure to all production disciplines and be tasked with projects that have a wide range of budgets and schedules. You must have the ability to cast the right teams to execute the work. We are looking for someone who is resourceful, creative, and passionate about making great work.
This position requires adept organizational skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to handle a multitude of tasks simultaneously in high-pressure situations. You must understand the offline editing process, graphics, mixing, the finishing process, and all things related to line production. Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and follow-through are a must. The position requires excellent communication skills and a positive attitude in dealing with clients and internal staff.
- Work independently without supervision.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Create estimates, schedules, and deliverables lists for each project.
- Maintain a knowledge base of production assets and locations.
- Source content from multiple pools: hard drives, stock, music libraries, etc.
- Manage interdisciplinary teams to help define deliverables/creative direction.
- Collate and communicate all project details with Yeti team members.
- Ensure Yeti team members have all the creative tools to complete their tasks.
- Maintain communication with necessary creative and account service people to facilitate workflow and distill notes to get the editors the clearest direction.
- Maintain accurate records and documents related to all productions in progress.
- Assist in maintaining the postproduction process and workflows, from footage ingest to final delivery.
- Interpret deliverable specs and ensure the production team is hitting all benchmarks.
- Provide guidance through challenges and strategize solutions when staff members encounter roadblocks.
- Provide hands-on support to all team members.
- Assist management with resource allocation.
- Be the biggest advocate for Yeti internally and externally.
- Must have postproduction and/or line production experience.
- Must have excellent communication/people skills.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be able to work with strict deadlines and keep the team on course.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must have advanced problem-solving skills and ingenuity.
- Must be able to work well with the team and have the ability to make tough decisions under pressure.
- Must be flexible and able to provide a level of participation outside of regular office hours to support projects during all phases of the process, especially delivery.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.