We are seeking an Associate Media Director, Paid Social to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is the rising star among media agencies in the US, and especially Los Angeles. In a few short years, we have secured premium clients like Netflix, PatrĂ³n, Twitch, Western Union, amongst others, and most recently won FOX Entertainment and FOX Sports. We have been fortunate to get recognized by the industry as we just won AdAge's Media Agency of the Year Award, after being named Media Agency of the Year last year by AdWeek. We take pride in being more insightful, creative and innovative than any other shop in town, and with that we are uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands, that like to act at the speed of culture. Contained within our walls are planning, buying, analytics, Search, Media Sciences, Social, Comms Planning and Creative teams, all working together to create the best work for our clients.
Candidate should possess a desire for continuous learning and growth within the ever-changing social media landscape. They should feel comfortable forming opinions and providing thought-leadership to the agency and clients.
Candidate must demonstrate superior client relationship and presentation skills as well as the ability to motivate, manage and grow a team of paid social experts.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Minimum 5 - 6 years experience in media and multiple years experience hands-on managing paid social media campaigns.
- Track record managing client relationships, comfortable with client meetings in person or via phone.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical and story-telling ability.
- Ability to effectively utilize media and consumer research and reporting resources.
- Social-first mindset.
- Experience across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Proven ability to work closely and integrate with a cross-discipline media team.
- Excels at managing multiple deadlines with quick turnarounds.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.