We are looking for a Paid Social Media Supervisor to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is the rising star among media agencies in the US, and especially Los Angeles. In a few short years, we have secured premium clients like Netflix, Patrón, Twitch, Western Union, amongst others, and most recently won FOX Entertainment and FOX Sports. We have been fortunate to get recognized by the industry as we just won AdAge's Media Agency of the Year Award, after being named Media Agency of the Year last year by AdWeek. We take pride in being more insightful, creative and innovative than any other shop in town, and with that we are uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands, that like to act at the speed of culture. Contained within our walls are planning, buying, analytics, Search, Media Sciences, Social, Comms Planning and Creative teams, all working together to create the best work for our clients.
The candidate should have a strong background in paid social media and knowledge of the social platforms and industry best practices. The candidate will oversee paid social strategists and assistant strategists and report directly to a Paid Social AMD and/or Paid Social Director. In addition to being a key member on the Paid Social team, this candidate will work closely with the general media planning team to integrate paid social into a cohesive media plan for clients. Candidate should possess a desire for continuous learning and growth within the ever-changing social media landscape.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day management of large scale paid social media campaign, working with a junior team to implement, optimize, and report on performance to meet client expectations and KPIs.
- Work with a cross-discipline team to integrate paid social media strategy into a multi-channel, holistic recommendation.
- Manage relationships with social platforms and stay up-to-date with industry changes and new opportunities.
- Provide paid social media thought leadership internally and externally.
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven social media recommendation.
- Analyze campaign performance and provide insightful recommendations to test and optimize.
- Help grow the agency's paid social media offering, this may include junior team member training, sharing trends and campaign knowledge and staying up-to-date with industry updates.
- 3 - 4 years of experience in media and at least three years' experience hands-on managing paid social media campaigns.
- Track record communicating directly with clients, in-person, over the phone and through email.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical and story-telling ability, to analyze data and provide insights and optimization recommendations.
- Ability to effectively utilize media and consumer research and reporting resources.
- Social-first mindset.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.