We are seeking two Assistant Communications Planners to join our Boston Mediahub team.
Mediahub is the rising star among media agencies in the US, and especially Los Angeles. In a few short years, we have secured premium clients like Netflix, Patron, Twitch, Western Union, amongst others, and most recently won FOX Entertainment and FOX Sports. We have been fortunate to get recognized by the industry as we just won AdAge's Media Agency of the Year Award, after being named Media Agency of the Year last year by AdWeek. We take pride in being more insightful, creative and innovative than any other shop in town, and with that we are uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands, that like to act at the speed of culture. Contained within our walls are planning, buying, analytics, Search, Media Sciences, Social, Comms Planning and Creative teams, all working together to create the best work for our clients.
We need a Assistant Communications Planner to join our Boston team. At Mediahub, Communications Planning is a strategic role. In other words, the Communications Planner must thrive on exploring changing consumer behavior, cultural trends, and competitive insights to discover new innovative solutions. When we say they need to have an entrepreneurial spirit, we mean it. We expect the Communication's Planner to enjoy both working on their own and as part of a team, even when they have to create the team themselves.
Mediahub provides both the tools and support of a global agency and the opportunities of a fast growing start up. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious media strategist who is eager to stretch their skills and advance their career.
- Identify the right tools to investigate the challenges laid out by the senior team.
- Need research passion - from internal experience to syndicated tools, to proprietary research and partner data. Must be willing to Design, field and analyze proprietary research and report back to the team some key findings. At the most basic level this means the ability to write clear and intriguing questions that will lead to fresh insights.
- Synthesize multiple forms of data into innovative and actionable communication strategies and go-to-market ideas.
- Aid in the awards submission and research tool management process.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of experience within a top creative and/or media shops (and top culture brands).
- Familiarity with most major syndicated tools, both media planning and consumer insight, e.g., MRI, Mintel, Nielsen, Kantar.
- Understanding of all media channels and disciplines with the ability to develop ideas and strategies across all channels.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Domestic and international travel as needed.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.