We are looking for an Analyst, Tune-In Analytics to join our Los Angeles Analytics team.
Mediahub is the rising star among media agencies in the US, and especially Los Angeles. In a few short years, we have secured premium clients like Netflix, Patrón, Twitch, Western Union, amongst others, and most recently won FOX Entertainment and FOX Sports. We have been fortunate to get recognized by the industry as we just won AdAge’s Media Agency of the Year Award, after being named Media Agency of the Year last year by AdWeek. We take pride in being more insightful, creative and innovative than any other shop in town, and with that we are uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands, that like to act at the speed of culture. Contained within our walls are planning, buying, analytics, Search, Media Sciences, Social, Comms Planning and Creative teams, all working together to create the best work for our clients.
MullenLowe Mediahub's Analytics group applies analytic rigor, data-driven and fact-based reasoning to guide the development and execution of advertising and marketing strategies for clients. Specifically, we adopt statistical modeling methodologies, performance insight techniques, and optimization approaches to maximize the ROI of marketing and advertising across offline and digital channels. We seek entrepreneurial individuals with a background in business and marketing performance analysis, and a passion for translating data into actionable insights.
The Analyst will be responsible for evolving, developing, and delivering business insights across several client engagements with a focus on our Tune-In clients.
- Work efficiently with clients, partners and Mediahub team members to define, extract, and synthesize available data, develop insights and share implications with Client and Mediahub partners.
- Analyze scenarios to assess the before/after impacts of target marketing selection, media choice and allocation on client's business performance.
- Collaborate and partner with other agency departments - Media, Brand Planning, PR/Social Influence, Creative, and User Experience - in the pursuit of data-driven insights and strategies.
- Package, present analytical findings, and communicate (both written and verbal) complex concepts to general marketing and business audiences.
- 1+ years of work experience in a professional services environment; consulting, advertising, or internal client teams.
- Strong quantitative, data tabulation and analytic skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to independently analyze data, draw conclusions and provide recommendations
- Ability to articulate customer segmentation profiles and analysis for business audiences with clarity and persuasiveness.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients in verbal and written form.
- Ability to both multi-task and pay attention to details.
- Client presence and ability to build relationships with client's analytics and data management staff.
- Balance desire for quantitative rigor with realities of inconsistent business data.
- Effective organizational skills providing the ability to identify priorities and meet all deadlines assigned.
- Knowledge of the Nielsen suite as well as digital/social media reporting is a plus.
- Additional experience with MRI and Kantar Media tools is a plus as well as experience applying digital tools to tune clients a plus.
- Own advanced Excel and Tableau skills to deep dive into the data and visualize implications from the data.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.